JohnnyoctaneJohnnyoctane

Main Audio Art Reviews Stats 2 Fans

Out of the House Out of the House

I love the offbeat : but there are some minor latency errors you could tighten up by just increasing your hardware RAM capacity : aside from that well worth a listen : top effort.

detree responds:

I don't get what you mean since I have 8GB of RAM but thanks for the response!

Funky The Main Monkey Funky The Main Monkey

Just pure awesome : love this it's a banger

Hybrid Trap Test Hybrid Trap Test

This is mean, in a good way : more glitch on the drum beat, what bpm?

ryzikx responds:

87 or 174 bpm

Mohnton Mohnton

I would love to hear this in any club, slightly darkwave / ambient - a nice deep sound with many curves

Music of the East Music of the East

This is a really depthful introduction : appreciated the listen

Chicken Farm Chicken Farm

Tell me you made this using a gameboy like shirbon? this is don, massive effort mate well done. 4/5 cause nothing is perfect eh.

Groovetown Groovetown

Sketchy

The melody was ok, the chords were good and the pattern for the chords were good, but the drums ripped my ears appart, im not sure what it is but the snare sound is voilent and harsh, as the rest of it is melodic.

DJB345T - Fly Away[Extended] DJB345T - Fly Away[Extended]

Thanks

I prefer this version to the previous version, i thinks im gunna add this to my mobly phone playlist.

Matchu1991 responds:

No problem man. Thank you for listening.

Arch Arch

Slow Starter

But after listening to the whole thing, by god you can see why, it reminded me of a scene of the english milita hanging some innocent guy, and the crowd jeering, his wife crying etc.
Not sure if thats the effect you had hoped for, but certainly had an effect never the less.

favre4wade3 responds:

yea it does have a pretty slow beginning but i'm glad you stuck through it to the end. thanks for the review man.

Light and Dark Pt. 8 Light and Dark Pt. 8

Spechless

And i mean that in a literal sense, there is nothing i could say about this song aside from what has'nt been said.
Simply though if this is the sound your mind makes, i would happily marry your brain.

TommyUlysesGrant responds: