JohnnyoctaneJohnnyoctane

Main Audio Art Reviews Stats 2 Fans

Mortal Kombat High - Star Mortal Kombat High - Star

This is just amazing : awesome words : great structure : awesome animation style: loved every second of this.

EpicSaveRoom responds:

Thanks dude. I am working on a Game Grumps animated using the same style. Should be cool.

Ice Cream Man Animated Mu Ice Cream Man Animated Mu

Loving the music : keep rocking hard

Bieber Gets Assassinated Bieber Gets Assassinated

The best thing since sliced bread

White wolf - Episode 1 White wolf - Episode 1

The message is deep, but the animation and recording falls short as other people have said.

MMMgames responds:

I am still learning. Problem is, I have really good story to tell but I don't have knowledge and experience in making animated video... I will really try to improve everything in next episode. Thanks for watching :)

Harry Potter: Part 2 Harry Potter: Part 2

You had me at the title, the rest was gravy :)

GIRL & IT GIRL & IT

Only gripe is the narrative sound is a little quiet, maybe in need of a post mix. great animation though

mohdfikree responds:

Hi! Thank you so much! May not be a great work of mine but at least you've enjoyed.

#CHANGETHEBEES #CHANGETHEBEES

Awesome . just pure awesomeness

Radioactive Effects Radioactive Effects

reminded me of threads, you lost me at the final scene, but up until then fantastic stuff

Super Dad Super Dad

Ignore the haters man, this had me spilling my guts stone cold sober. kudos

:the Composer: :the Composer:

Amazing.

I could relate to this so much, how music is my vent for problems, when you hold the tears in for so long, and pour it into music, and iv'e been a busker for some time, i know when things are rough like that, its not the urge for fame and money but the hope to inspire people, to show people music is more than what it seems.